If you answer yes to any of these questions, then yes you are probably TOO OLD FOR TWILIGHT! (But don't let that stop you from loving it anyway!)
- Are you old enough to tell the difference between love and obsession?
- Do you remember your own Twilight?
- Does the dark background of this blog make it too hard for your eyes to read it?
- Does your cd (or god forbid, tape collection) inculde any of the following: Gun's n Roses, Nirvana, Pearl Jam, blur, oasis etc
- Does your week include (feature) episodes of Desperate Housewives?
- Does Bad Circulation mean anything to you?
- Do you consider eating after 9pm a bad idea?
If you answer no to any of these questions, then you are absolutely TOO OLD FOR TWILIGHT!
- Do you really wish you could meet your own vampire (aka Edward)?
- Had you ever heard of Linkin Park or Muse before the Twilight movie?
- Would you tell your friends and family about your Twilight obsession?
- Does the weekend start on Thursday and end on Monday?
- Do you think 40 is really old?
How did you do? What are your Too old for Twilight's? I'd love to hear them!